Tarot for Radical Times
Theresa Reed (aka “The Tarot Lady”) is a world-renowned Tarot expert who has been reading Tarot—and teaching Tarot to curious students—for close to 30 years. Theresa picked up her first deck at age 15, started doing readings for herself and her sister (primary topic: cute boys!) and has been Tarot-obsessed ever since.
She is the author of The Tarot Coloring Book (Sounds True Publishing) and the creator of several classes for Tarot newbies. Students call her lessons “brilliant” and “practical” and Mary Greer, one of the world’s foremost Tarot scholars, calls her “modern, no-nonsense, street-savvy with a generous and soulful heart.”
When the noise of the outside world is so loud, Tarot can help you hear your intuition amidst the din. In this episode, Theresa guides us how to work with the Tarot to make sense of the times we’re in.
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- “What do we want our world to look like?”
- “Tarot gives you an opportunity to get really conscious about the decisions you’ve made to get where you are now, and where you are heading.”
- “The future is malleable.”
- “You’re responsible for your joys, happiness and miseries.”
- “There is no happily ever after.”
- “As a good mentor, you always want your clients to do better than you.”
- “If you can’t see yourself, how can you expect someone else to see you?”
- “We’re not CrockPots®, you can’t set and forget us.”
- “Presence will save your life.”
- “Presence is what keeps you here till it’s time to go.”