Topped with Organic Raw Cacao Nibs and local Bee Pollen; YUM!
- 1 Banana
- 1 C milk/non-dairy milk of your choice
- 2 C peaches (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 C blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 medjool dates
- 3 tbsp raw, organic cacao powder
- 2 tbsp shelled organic hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp organic chia seeds
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- dash of cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
It’s pretty simple! Layer all ingredients in your blender (we have a certified refurbished Vitamix that we looooove). Start with the liquid(s) and softer fruits first so you don’t jam up the works.
Blend until smooth and serve immediately.
We love to top ours with raw cacao nibs, bee pollen, and pomegranate seeds when they’re in season.
With maca for energy, cacao for heart opening, and powdered mushrooms for immunity and strength, this is one superhuman recipe that tastes like a creamy chocolate dream!